What is women's Attitude to Sex in Thailand? Westerners have an impression of Thai women that's based on the bar-girl culture that developed during the Vietnam war. But that's only 1% of Thai women. What do the other 99% think about sex? Read more about living in Thailand here:
Making Money in Thailand: http://www.amazon.com/Making-Money-Thailand-Retirement-ebook/dp/B0081W0F40/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1348975495&sr=1-1&keywords=making+money+in+thailand, and
How to Retire in Thailand and double your Income: http://www.amazon.com/Retire-Thailand-Double-Your-Income-ebook/dp/B007YC6KF6/ref=pd_sim_351_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=169AS0BTXFEG6E5KSNAJ.
And please visit my Thailand Retirement site: http://www.thailandretirementhelpers.com
How to retire in Thailand? http://www.thailandretirementhelpers.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=4883&action=edit
Please watch: "HOW TO RETIRE IN THAILAND (and double your money)"
this video conversation is so true about the culture what is before and after about.
i have experience with a thai gf currently, and she talk alot of our future plan getting married bla bla. But in the darkside, i feel that she is hiding something behind. This video make me more understand deeply about their mind.
I live in Bangkok and am not surprised at all. The people who think differently are just the tourists who only see a very small part of Thailand and a small selection of women. They are here because they think they know Thai women, but they don't, they just know the working girls. If they met a real Thai lady, they would realise they will not have sex, so they don't bother. It's a shame but that is the reality.
CDA Tech provides training and job placement assistance across a variety of careers. Contact us today to learn about the CDA Advantage.
Looking for a new career? Youve come to the right place.
Air Mixed Gas Commercial Diver Maritime Welding EMT DMT Our Programs.
*Underwater Welding Training at CDA Tech.
ROOM AND BOARD FOR MILITARY VETS.
CDA is proud to honor our vets. Thats why well waive both your registration fee and room and board when you attend CDA Technical Institute.*
*Restrictions apply, call for details.
After a successful career in the Army as an Army Ranger and Special Forces Combat Diver, CDA Technical Institute not only gave me a second-to-none education but they gave me the tools to be a successful, internationally-certified commercial diver! With CDAs education, the right attitude and the right work ethic you will be successful in this field!
Byron Beplay, AMGCD Program.
CDA Tech goes way past anyone’s expectations of a trade school. From the very first day this staff will be with you step-for-step making sure you feel exactly like family and helping you to succeed. I loved this school and everyone here. So take it from me: Come join the CDA Tech commercial diving family and be a part of this awesome industry!
Trey Lancaster, AMGCD Program.
I went to a trade school and got my welding certification and that was not enough. I found CDA technical Institute online and decided to become a Commercial Diver because of my love for the water. I had the best time going through CDA Technical Institute and I would definitely recommend this school to anyone looking for a career in Commercial Diving.
Brett Lamb, AMGCD Program.