United States Secret Service armored Chevrolet Suburbans carrying President Barack Obama escorted by Metropolitan Police Special Escort Group on motorcycles, Specialist Protection & Specialist Firearms Officers in heavy tactical gear in armoured unmarked police cars, during his 3 day visit in April 2016 to London, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain And Northern Ireland.
The large motorcade features several vehicles, including;
- Two heavily armored Chevrolet Suburbans, one containing the U.S. President Barack Obama
- Secret Service Chevrolet Suburbans, one is open to fire guns
- Secret Service Ford F550 truck Hazardous Materials
- Metropolitan Police Land Rover Discovery's for Specialist Firearms & Protection Officers
- Metropolitan Police BMW 7 series from the Protection Command
- Metropolitan Police Mercedes Viano from the Protection Command
- Several Metropolitan Police Mercedes Sprinter personnel carriers from the Protection Command
- Metropolitan Police BMW X5 from the Protection Command
- Metropolitan Police Range Rover from the Special Escort Group
And the whole motorcade is escorted by armed Metropolitan Police Special Escort Group police officers on Honda VFR1200 motorcycles whilst a helicopter from the National Police Air Service, a Eurocopter EC145, overlooks the convoy.
The President of the United States, with The First Lady of the United States, visited the United Kingdom from Thursday evening, the 21st April after a visit to Saudi Arabia, until Sunday morning, the 24th April before traveling to Hannover in Germany.
During his visit the President discussed his views on the European Union and Britain, in light of the upcoming EU referendum - which has caused a lot of controversy for UK citizens. He also dinned with Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip and later other royal figures, on the 22nd - following her 90th Birthday on the 21st. He also met the UK Prime-minister David Cameron, and Labour party leader Jeremy Corbyn, visited the Globe for the anniversary of Shakespeare's death, and gave a speech to young people at a town hall.
To see the video of him visiting the Globe in London, click the link
This was likely his last visit before he leaves office in January 2017.
Thankyou for watching!
- CobraEmergencyVideos, filming emergency vehicles responding since 2013.
I am also on;
You can email me as well, just check my channel description ('About') and click 'View email address' next to 'Business inquiries'.
Special thank you to all emergency personnel who serve and who've served to save lives and thank you all related life saving agencies and forces for your work.
- Ⓒ Standard YouTube License -
Video belongs to CobraEmergencyVideos
You must ask of my permission if you wish to re-upload or use else where. How-ever sharing is perfectly fine!
To add text to a video thumbnail, visit; http://picfont.com/
Videos edited & compiled using Cyberlink PowerDirector 13; http://www.cyberlink.com/products/index_en_GB.html
Recorded: 23rd April 2016
Published: 5th June 2016