Wanna know how to recreate a vintage, rockabilly, pin up look complete with faux bangs tres Bettie Page? This is a perfect hairstyle for girls with wavy or curly hair. You can also rock the bangs with straight hair too! Watch this video featuring awesome hair style from the 1950s
This look was inspired by my photo shoot with @itsmyrayeraye as well as the girls over at aroundthewaycurls.com I rocked the heck out of this look during the Christmas holidays and am bringing it back for Valentines. This Bettie Page/ I Love Lucy look is so fun and perfect for curly or straight hair :) I did however find this look appreciated more by women than men. But that being said it's always good to switch it up.
Since Valentines day is around the corner and MAC is plugging the whole Archie line I thought now was the best time to play this look up. Pinks, red, teals...LOVE!
Check out Around the Way Curls:
On my face:
- Primer, Tarte
- Foundation, Cover FX B25(discountinued) and Cover FX N80
- Concealer, Maybelline "yellow"
- Lashes, Ardell, "Demi" 120
- Blush, MAC "Style"
- Bronzer, MAC "Sun Power"
- Brows, Maybelline Cream in Brown
- Eye shadow, MAC "paradisco" on entire lid, "cork" in crease, F21Smokey palette has this light yellow color I used on my brow bone :)
- I couldn't stand the lip stick with this look so it's left over "Nicki Minaj" Viva Glam heavily coated with "Freckle" by MAC
In my hair:
- African Pride, Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion
- Coconut Oil
- foam hair foundation
On my bod:
- foam roll & bandana, 125th beauty store
- checkered shirt, Pay Half, here on 125th
- coral retro sweater and earrings, Forever21
- shoes, Rainbow
- black leather skirt, hand-me-down from Jeigh's mom aka my Aunt
Make sure to comment, like & subscribe :)
follow me everywhere:
Music by: Jay Ellyiot
filmed and edited by your Shamelessness
camera: Canon 7D
backdrop: Pink from http://adorama.com
lighting: Fotodiox Pro LED 352A
editing: Final Cut Pro X