Hello guys, today’s video is to celebrate the new launch or the relaunch of BluMaan Fifth Sample pomade. Joe from Blumaan brought this out about three years ago.
Before I get started, if you want to get 10% off all BluMaan products you can use the code THOMAS at the check out :)
You can grab your products here: https://blumaan.com/
Not sure if you guys have already tried it or not. However, I think they had a few issues with the actual product in the beginning, and it's take them about three years to actually get this all together and come up with something that they're happy with.
Sam from BluMaan reached out probably a couple weeks ago now, and asked me if I'd like to do a BluMaan Fifth Sample Pomade Review and contribute to the launch, and of course, with all the other BluMaan products that I've tested out, I was definitely down for it.
If you guys watch me on a regular basis as well, you'll know pomades aren't usually a kind of hair product that I have in my hair drawer. Particularly because what I found with pomades in the past were they get very oily and very greasy, and they also add a lot of shine.
If you know me, I don't really like a wet shiny shiny look. So I've always steered clear of them. But the cool thing about this one is they say that it's a low shine edition, so I'm not going to be expecting a heap of shine and that wet look.
BluMaan Fifth Sample Pomade is also a water-based pomade. When it comes to Pomades, there's two types. You've got water, and you got oil-based. The oil-based ones are what give you a really awful greasy look. They just don't wash out. And water based pomades are usually really hard to make, so BluMaan has really been brave by going and creating something like this.
As a part of this BluMaan Fifth Sample Pomade review, the type of hairstyle we're gonna be doing today is a low conservative ponytail. I don't know if you guys saw my hairstyles for different occasions video that I released a couple of weeks ago but I covered hairstyles they suit business and formal attire.
A lot of the hairstyles that I talked about in those categories were very slick, very tidy hairdos. And seeing as BluMaan Fifth Sample Pomade great for slick hair styles I thought doing a review was really appropriate.
In this review, we’ll be looking at how this product actually works. Key points I thought I should share with you are:
- BluMaan Fifth Sample Pomade took three years to develop.
- They've redefined the formula.
- Problems with other pomades include: Not enough hold throughout the day, poor hair health leading to thinning, frizziness, dryness, and scalp issues, too heavy and greasy, and difficult emulsification.
(For those that don't know what emulsification is, it's just like when you rub the product together and apply it, that's what it is.)
- What does Fifth Sample provide?: High hold for a hairstyle that lasts all day without weighing it down.
- It’s got five hair health ingredients to help combat brittle hair, dry hair, dry scalp, dull hair, and frizz.
It's good for is for slick-backs and other slick tidy hairstyles.
There’s a heap of other cool details about BluMaan Fifth Sample Pomade that I mention in the video so make you watch it all the way through and let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Thanks you so much for coming back to watch my channel and I hope you enjoyed this week’s content.
For all my other content relating to BluMaan Products just click below.
BluMaan Original Styling Meraki
- Youtube Review: https://youtu.be/ZT-VyUFD4ds
- Website Review: https://thomasinaction.com/blumaan-original-styling-meraki-review
Cavalier Clay by BluMaan
- Youtube Review: https://youtu.be/rAee8MkZo2g
- Website Review: https://thomasinaction.com/blumaan-cavelier-clay-review
BluMaan Hybrid Cream Clay
- Youtube Review 1: https://youtu.be/3PnLqD4brVQ
- Youtube Review 2: https://youtu.be/szxW_cfEbC8
- Website Review: https://thomasinaction.com/hair_products/blumaan-hybrid-cream-clay
BluMaan Monarch Matte Paste
- Youtube Review: https://youtu.be/MKzqnxwq-Wg
Come Follow Me Here:
Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter: @thomasinaction