Jim Rohn - How To Train Your Mind To Do Anything (Jim Rohn Motivation)
Thanks for watching this motivational video! I hope it inspires and motivates you to move forward to achieve more with your life.
If you liked this video and want to see more don't hesitate to subscribe to my channel! If you have any questions comment on the video and if you want to share to inspire someone close give this video a share!
Check out another motivational channel too - Creative Thought Motivation - http://bit.ly/2nRLN99
Speaker: Jim Rohn
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that most affect personal and business performance. Jim is the standard to which those who seek to teach and inspire others are compared. He possessed the unique ability to bring extraordinary insights to ordinary principles and events, and the combination of his substance and style captures the imagination of those who hear or read his words. His philosophies and influence continue to have worldwide impact.
Jim spread his insightful and positive messages throughout Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. He has been described as everything from a Master Motivator by Mark Victor Hansen, a National Treasure by Vic Conant, one of the most profound thinkers and mind-expanding individuals of our time by Les Brown, a modern-day Will Rogers by Tom Hopkins and a legend by Nido R. Qubein.
"I truly believe Jim Rohn is an extraordinary human being whose philosophy can enhance the quality of life for anyone who exposes themselves to it. He certainly had a positive impact on me at a time in my life when I was first forming the philosophies that guide me today."
Anthony Robbins, Author of 'Unlimited Power’
Check out more of our Motivational Videos:
Tony Robbins - How To Believe In Yourself
Jim Rohn - How To Set Goals And Keep Them
Les Brown - True Warriors Never Give Up
THE WINNING MENTALITY - Powerful Motivation
Check out these videos too for more motivational content!
Here are my top 5 motivational speeches (Based on personal opinion)
1. "Empathy is a choice, and it's a vulnerable choice. Because in order to connect with you, I have to connect with something in myself that knows that feeling" - Brené Brown
2. "Either we heal as a team or we’re gonna crumble, inch by inch, play by play, till we’re finished. We’re in hell right now, gentlemen, believe me. And we can stay here and get the $&#@ kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb out of hell, one inch at a time." - Al Pacino
3. "Don't ever let somebody tell you ... you can't do something. Not even me. All right? You got a dream. You gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they want to tell you can't do it. If you want something, go get it. Period." - Will Smith
4. "I think that allowing somebody, one mere person to believe that he or she is like, the vessel, you know, like the font and the essence and the source of all divine, creative, unknowable, eternal mystery is just a smidge too much responsibility to put on one fragile, human psyche. It's like asking somebody to swallow the sun. It just completely warps and distorts egos, and it creates all these unmanageable expectations about performance. And I think the pressure of that has been killing off our artists for the last 500 years." - Elizabeth Gilbert
5. "You cannot let a fear of failure or a fear of comparison or a fear of judgment stop you from doing the things that will make you great. You cannot succeed without the risk of failure. You cannot have a voice without the risk of criticism. You cannot love without the risk of loss. You must take these risks." - Charlie Day
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
Action Begins Success does not own the rights to these video clips. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and inspiring others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact me by email through my about section on YouTube.