(12 Nov 2011) SHOTLIST
music/video/performance rights must be cleared
London, UK, October 28, 2011
1. Mid shot of maternity model in stilettos on catwalk at the Baby Show
2. Wide of model in black flowing lace dress and platform heels
3. Tilt up of model in stilettos and black dress
4. Mid tilt up of model in short black lace dress
5. Mid pan of audience watching show
6. Tilt up of model with sparkly black beret
7. Wide of model with black sequined dress
8. SOUNDBITE: (English), Lucy Piper, fashion presenter, the Baby Show
"What's happened with the maternity fashion is that it's keeping it really up to date. Just because you're pregnant you don't have to change your style. What they (maternity wear manufacturers) do, is what they're seeing on the catwalks, they're doing in the maternity world as well. So you can still feel trendy, cool and gorgeous even with a bump on board. I think for autumn, winter, you're going to see lots of lace, definitely the little black dresses are huge, there's lots of those around, they're absolutely gorgeous and cater for those lovely curves that you've got when you're pregnant."
9. Various of model on catwalk in black dress and pushchair with shiny stars
10. SOUNDBITE: (English), Lucy Piper, fashion presenter, the Baby Show
"Rock never dies, rock and roll never dies and it certainly doesn't with the fashion as well. It's still very big and yes, the rock chick thing is here to stay, so our mums to be can be rock chicks as well."
11. Low close of model in black under spotlights holding baby in red sling
12. Mid of little girl modelling party frock and Christmas stocking, tilt up to model in black dress holding a toddler
13. Various of audience watching show
14. Wide of model in black dress and red sling on catwalk
15. Model with cosy wrap around towel and birthing shirt
16. Various of models with slings
17. Model with baby in padded baby carrier showing winter jacket
18. Mid of model with baby
19. Various of model with baby in pushchair and blanket
20. Piper announcing 60s style day wear
21. Various of models on stage in maternity jumpers, leggings clutching large shiny bags
22. Mid of model with red beret and stripy t-shirt and baby
23. Wide zoom into double pushchair being shown on stage
24. Mid of model in winter woolies pulling little boy on riding on toy
25. Close of hood of multicoloured Missoni designed pram with mother and baby
26. Various of floor crowded with pushchairs being wheeled around
27. Close of turquoise and silver pushchair
28. Close of baby in pushchair
29. Various close low view of pushchair wheels
30. Various of pushchairs
31. Close of silver wheel of newly launched Mima pushchair
32. Various of new pushchairs on neon lit stand
33. Mid of Missoni designed pram being wheeled past
34. Wide of mothers pushing prams and talking
35. Various of retro style striped baby swim suits with built in floats
36. Close of surfing style baby wear in foreground of stall specialising in beach and swim wear
37. Various of father caring for baby with bib saying "my dad rocks"
38. Various of father having photo of himself and baby being taken for competition
39. Close of baby in carrier tilt up to father
40. Close of father comforting baby
The rock chick look is big news right now for pregnant women.
And with the holiday season almost upon us little black numbers and lace are definitely on trend.
Close to giving birth and thinking wistfully of that little black dress you wore during last year's string of Christmas parties?
Missing those edgy heels and rock and roll vibe?
This might be the best year you could have chosen to become a mum-to-be.
It kicked off its winter fashion show in bold black.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/5f91c8f02b77db919e5112ca23bf426f
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork