MyFroggyStuff are in the Bratz CIY Shoppe and the Bratz C.I.Y. Shoppe. To help the Bratz express themselves, MyFroggyStuff shows you how to make a Bratz fashion runway. #Fashion #CatWalk #Creativity #BratzFashion #Bratz #ItsGoodToBeABratz #CIYShoppe #BratzWhatsUp
- A few tissue boxes
- Fun printed scrapbook paper
- Popsicle sticks
- Skinny sticks
- Fun stickers
- Bratz Doll Hair Comb
1. Cover Tissue boxes with scrapbook paper
2. Place them in a shape of a T
3. Cut cardboard, cover cardboard with scrapbook paper
4. Cut glitter paper to go down the center
5. Glue beads or gems for stage lights
6. Cross skinny sticks, trim one at an angle, glue together.
7. Use skinny sticks and popsicle sticks to glue them together
8. Then add one across the front and back for support
9. Cut and glue popsicle sticks to make chairs
10. Cut wooden skewers and glue them onto a popsicle stick
11. Glue another skewer in between them on the top and bottom
12. Paint if you like! Use stickers to give your Fashion Show a name.
13. Put Poster Putty on the back of the Bratz brush to attach to the wall.
Visit the Bratz C.I.Y Shoppe! http://www.bratz.com
Check out more from MyFroggyStuff here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MyFroggyStuff
About Bratz C.I.Y. Shoppe:
Welcome to the C.I.Y. Shoppe! We hope you have an awesome time exploring our pad! The Bratz C.I.Y. Shoppe is our friendship project, an ever-changing communal space where we put on performances, sell our designs, and encourage creativity in each other and everyone.
The Bratz are back and more creative than ever before. The Bratz believe in thinking for themselves, creating the things they dream of, and making every day an absolute adventure. The Bratz love tackling problems creatively, living in the moment, thinking outside the box, and most of all HAVING FUN! And yes, the Bratz will need 17 jars of glitter paint to do this. And no, their masterpiece will not be the same without it. The Bratz always love collaborating with their best friends and with five besties who knows what that could accomplish.
So, do you wanna join us and be a Bratz? We hope so! Because . . . .
It’s good to be yourself! It’s good to be a Bratz!
Connect with Bratz:
Visit the Bratz Website: http://www.bratz.com/
Like the Bratz on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bratz
Follow Bratz on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bratz
Follow Bratz on Instagram. https://instagram.com/officialbratz/
DIY @ Bratz C.I.Y. Shoppe | MyFroggyStuff Creates a Fashion #Bratz Runway | Bratz